Thursday, January 26, 2012

On The Border . . . Thursday Day 9




So, we stayed two days in Grandbury, got to have some more great memories with the Logozzo's before we left including a little worship music time and just goofing around. Tati and I left their house this morning at 2am so that we could meet Marconi, our guide through Mexico, at the border.

We met him and his crew of three other guys, all related to him actually, and altogether our caravan will consist of a yellow school bus towing a jeep cherokee, a big ford church van towing an astro van, and another big ford church van towing Tati's car. Tati and I will be learning how to not only drive through Mexico, but also learning how to tow a car . . . . not exactly ideal for this setting, but we can't complain. Not at THIS point! We are staying at a hostel-like place on the border and actually leaving to cross the border tomorrow morning! PLEASE pray for protection and hiddenness as we travel as quickly as we can to Belize!











A mama dog just scavenging around . . . sad to say I couldn't find any puppies!!

  the guys hooking up tati's car to the Van to tow it

 that whole leaving at 2am caught up with Tati

My parents asked me to buy a baseball cap, to look more manly - here's my proof guys :)



So, knowing that tomorrow we are going to start this whole driving through Mexico thing - I do realize it is a big deal. Of course many people have expressed their fears, shared facts and asked me to reconsider - and I want to thank everyone so kindly for all the care and love and protective hearts. Please keep us in your prayers. It is likely that I will not be able to blog for the next 2-3 days until we get to Belize.    Psalm 91

No comments: