Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can't blog now but will update everything soon!

I have a quick second so wanted to say hi and that I cannot wait to blog about our past trip to Punta Gorda, our trip to Trio Village with the sweetest family in the world who have almost nothing but each other but are filled with so much joy! As well as our new house, meetings, divine appointments, and journey! Much to come! Will update tomo








Pineapple farm



























Garcia Family










Machetes :)

















Thatch House









nice cold shower :)











OUR NEw HOUSE!!!












Most ADORABLE neighbor kids (and puppy!)















Mountain I run to and climb in the mornings





























My friend Shadrach again who I love!!!


































Hahahahha












Trampoline!!!! 




















































No comments: