Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Preparation H . . . . (holyspirit)

So, our proposed leave date is Jan 18th, a week from tomorrow- and we will be roadtripping to Texas, stopping at Convergence Church in Forth Worth, then meeting our people in Houston to cross Mexico. The Lord of course has provision to a degree beyond what our minds can conceive - He has set it up for us to be able to drive through Mexico with 2-3 spanish speaking men of God, each will be driving a bus to Belize, so we will have walking talkies, and have a bus in front of and behind our car :) Psalm 91 protection baby! Thank you Lord!

My blog will hopefully get cooler and cooler over time once Tati shows me some tricks haha, and I have pictures and videos to actually add from our trip. The title blurb that says: Leaving.Meeting.Seeing.Leading, I thought I would explain. . . Last winter/spring 2011, I was in a place in life where I had been stripped of every idol I had bowed down to in my life; in a place of major breakthrough, of rising from the ashes and learning who the Lord is, who I am in Him, and how to be His beloved. . . anyway, as I was learning about the Lord's voice and His plan for me, and one night I drove home from Elijah House, which is an inner healing prayer ministry that continues to change my world, well anyway - I was on my way home, and I very boldly heard the Lord tell me to put my name into a text message, and read what different words would come up under the T9 application, where I would enter 528736 which were the number combination for l-a-u-r-e-n, and anyway, the words in that order came up: leaving. meeting. seeing. leading.  no kidding! it was crazy. I know it sounds silly, but I know it was from the Lord. Anyway, I feel like the freedom I was living in in that time has now returned, as the Lord has set up a plank for me to walk down blindfolded and dive into the waters beneath. I'm not just leaving the country, I'm not just meeting new people, I'm not just seeing new places, and I'm not just leading my life - it's way more. It's so much more. Leaving the old life, meeting with Jesus, seeing the truth and leading others, through loving others to life and setting others free in Christ!


No comments: